Are YOU ready for the 2020 Season!
How do I join the club?
1. Give it a go, your first three sessions are free!
2. Sign up online, there's a button at the top left of this page, or fill out a membership form, which can be found at the top right of this page .
3. Bring your membership form and method of payment (cash or cheque) along to your next session and hand it to one of the committee members or coaches.
If you've signed up online, you are ready to go.
Feel free to drop us a line on Facebook or by email to let us know you’re coming along. If you let us know, we will try and make sure someone is free to welcome you and introduce you to how the club runs.
What does it cost to join Eden Valley Tri Club?
Your first three sessions are free!
We ask for an annual joining fee of £21, then you can either ‘Pay as you go’ £5 a session or pay £20 a month by direct debit to access all sessions as often as you like.
Students in full time education receive a 25% discount.
This money goes towards hiring the pool 4 times a week, buying kit and running events.
If you are a member and pay standing order you have free entry to our GoTri series which runs from three of Eden’s outdoor pools Greystoke, Shap, Lazonby, and Askham
The membership year runs from January to January each year. Full year fees are due by 31 January. Cost are decided at the AGM. Membership fees for 2019 are £21.
If you join from October the fees are reduced to £5.
Why should I join Eden Valley Tri Club?
· A local community of people interested in swimming cycling and running, at beginner through to elite level
· 4 pool sessions a week all year round, some sessions coached, some sessions un coached, but structured (these are written up by our coaches on the white board, and our experienced members are happy to support new members through the session)
· Introduction to open water swimming in summer, many people are cautious about taking the plunge outdoors, these coach lead session with safety kayaks are a fantastic way to explore the lakes on our doorstep.
· BRICK sessions over summer, Bike to Running can often feel a bit ICK-y and advice on what to expect in triathlon transition (often called the fourth discipline of triathlon)
· Winter strength and conditioning training, runs every other Wednesday October to April
GoTri Series, 200m swim, 10km bike, 5km run, which is a great way to start tri or use it as a fun training session. These support Eden Valleys outdoor pools at Greystoke, Shap, Lazonby and Askham
For more information or to organise your membership, contact: email@example.com